Air Fryer chicken drumsticks. Enjoy The Same Great Taste, From Crispy, Golden Chips to Roasted Vegetables With No Oil. Roast, Reheat & Even Dehydrate Food. A Healthier Way To Enjoy Your Favourite Fried Foods.
In a small bowl combine paprika, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, and salt and pepper. Add the olive oil to the bowl of chicken and sprinkle with the seasonings and toss until fully coated. Place the chicken legs skin side down in the basket of the air fryer. You can cook Air Fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
- It’s 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
Use your air fryer for a super-easy way to make some fried chicken legs! Our recipe will give you a crisp skin, juicy center, and flavor in every bite! These air fryer drumsticks are the perfect thing to pop in your air fryer on a busy night. Toss drumsticks with oil and then sprinkle and rub with spices.
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks instructions
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..
Place in air fryer in a single layer. Remove the air fryer basket then brush the remaining marinade all over the chicken, flip and brush until you have exhausted the marinade. How to Cook Chicken Drumsticks in Air Fryer. Toss the chicken with the oil and seasonings. PRO TIP: Place chicken, oil and seasonings in a zippered bag and shake to coat.