Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan: Provide of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet). Provide of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw). In China, wide rice noodles are cooked, then fried in a hot wok to make tasty chow fun; in Thailand, thin rice vermicelli makes an appearance alongside fried tofu and fresh mint inside cool rice-wrapper rolls; and in Vietnam, bo bun is a snack-time staple: Chilled rice noodles served in a bowl with grated carrot, cucumber, basil, crushed peanuts, and. You can cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan
- Prepare 2 of eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet).
- It’s 200 gr of dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw).
- It’s 3 bunches of bokchoy.
- Prepare 1 of long red chili (chopped).
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet).
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Fast and Fresh Rice Noodle Soup. Rinse under cold water for a minute to drain. Place broth in large flat-bottomed pot and bring to a boil, then add broccoli and carrots (or other root vegetables) for about a minute—these vegetables will quick cook in boiling liquid. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan instructions
- Cut up bok choy, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well..
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well..
- Add water, wait until boiling..
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire..
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water..
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle..
- Ready to serve..
Stir in the tamari, Sriracha and rice vinegar. Divide the noodles and vegetables between bowls, top with the bok choy leaves and bean sprouts. Remove solids with a slotted spoon and keep broth hot. We also have a delicious vegan flavor! They are all certified gluten free (as we use rice noodles in our cups) and low in sugar …and of course are free from any artificial ingredients.