Chinese chicken drumsticks. Order your usual or discover new Chinese dishes – Spring Rolls, Crispy Duck and more. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Lightly oil a large baking dish. Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and arrange in the dish in a single layer. Prepare the glaze in the meantime. You can cook Chinese chicken drumsticks using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese chicken drumsticks
- You need 12 of leg pieces.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 Tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of large onion (chopped finely).
Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined. Combine all ingredients, except egg white and oil, in a bowl and marinate drumsticks in it for an hour. Brown the chicken on all sides. While the chicken is baking, start the sauce in the same pan.
Chinese chicken drumsticks instructions
- Remove the meat from the bone in such a way that it is still attached to the Top hammer the meat to soften it.
- Add salt,chilli powder,soy sauce,chilli sauce,chilli paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Add egg marinate it for 2 hours, chop onion and add it to the chicken.
- Mix corn flour and all purpose flour together with pinch of Bp.
- Add the flour mixture to it use wet hands to help binding the chicken on the bone.
- Deep fry it on low flame for 10-15 mintes.
Mix together the hoisin, sesame oil, honey, five-spice, ginger, garlic and some seasoning. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of chilli flakes. Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Deliciously sticky chicken drumsticks are great served hot for a midweek supper or cold for a picnic.