Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato. Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato Springsmile Hor. Chopped tomato in can has a richer taste than fresh tomatoes and it can also save the effort from skinning and seeding. The braised chicken keeps well in the fridge and also reheats easily with the microwave or on the stove, so I always make more for leftovers.
Braised Chicken Drumsticks in Tomatillo Sauce – an easy Mexican-inspired chicken dish made with just a few ingredients! The Best Tomato Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Barbecue Baked Chicken Legs, Chicken Broth, Chicken And Rice In The Wok. Taste for seasoning and transfer to a serving bowl. You can have Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato
- You need 350 g of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomato.
- You need of Marinade for chicken:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce (mixed well):.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Starch solution (mixed well):.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
Serve alongside the braised cabbage, if desired. Heat up olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and shallots. Add the white wine and reduce. Return the shallots to the dish, pour over the stock and add the garlic, thyme, tomatoes, beans and chilli.
Braised chicken drumsticks with tomato instructions
- Rinse 350g chicken drumsticks and marinate for half an hour..
- Skin and dice 1/2 onion..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok. Add the chicken drumsticks and pan-fry over medium heat until both sides are golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the same wok. Stir-fry onion and 1 tsp grated garlic over medium heat until fragrant..
- Put in 1 can chopped tomato and sauce. Bring it to the boil, then turn to low heat..
- Add the chicken drumsticks into the wok. Cover the lid and cook until they are done..
- Add the starch solution and cook over high heat until the sauce thickens. Serve..
Saute the onion and garlic, for a couple of minutes or until the diced onion becomes soft. Add the tomato puree and basil, stir to combine well. Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and stir well. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Nestle the chicken back into the pan, skin side up.