Pizza Pull-Apart Bread. Make Sure Your Ready Order The Domino's Winter Survival Deal. Pull-apart pizza can be made with just about any bread. TikToker @taite.daisey proves this is true by making pizza pull-apart bread on a ciabatta roll.
Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce and top with garlic. Stir together mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano in a large bowl. Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl, and drizzle over cheese mixture. You can cook Pizza Pull-Apart Bread using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- You need of For Water Roux (Tangzhong) :.
- It’s 20 gr of bread flour.
- You need 100 gr of milk.
- It’s of For Dough :.
- It’s 85 g of milk, lukewarm.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 of large egg at room temperature.
- You need 85 g of tangzhong starter at room temperature.
- Prepare 210 gr of bread flour.
- Prepare 60 gr of low protein flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 20 gr of milk powder.
- You need 40 gr of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 22 gr of unsalted butter softened at room temp (cut into pieces).
- You need of For Filling :.
- Prepare 50 gr of pepperoni, cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 100 gr of shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s 25 gr of grated permesan cheese (plus more for sprinkle).
- It’s 160 gr of pizza sauce (homemade/store bought).
- Prepare 1/2 of sdt oregano.
Cut biscuits into quarters; add dough pieces to cheese mixture, and toss gently to coat. Bake: Wrap the loaf of bread in the tin foil so that it's sealed shut. In a large bowl, combine mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. Add olive oil and garlic mix until well combined.
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread instructions
- For Water Roux : Mix milk with bread flour and stir well until it is no longer lumpy. Cook over medium low heat in a non-stick pot, stirringly constantly with a wooden spoon/rubber spatula/egg whisk, to prevent burning and sticking to the pot..
- The tangzhong mixture is ready once it achieves the temp of 65 degrees celsius or once you see "lines" start to appear in the mixture every time you stir it. At this stage, the tangzhong should have the consistency and texture of glue..
- Remove the pot from heat immediately and transfer the tangzhong into a clean bowl, and cover with clingwrap sticking onto the surface of the tangzhong to prevent it from drying up. The "tangzhong" can be used as soon as it cools down to room temperature. You can keep it chilled in the fridge for 2-3 days but discard it as soon as the mixture starts to turn grey..
- For filling : mix all the ingredients then divide into 12 parts. Put aside..
- For Dough : Prepare the tangzhong dough in advance. Allow the tangzhong to be cooled before using..
- Mix milk, 1 tbs sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl, let it sit for 5 minutes to allow the yeast to begin to bubble and foam. Add in the egg, tangzhong, flour, remaining sugar and milk powder. With the dough hook, mix on low speed until the dough just comes together. Add in the salt and butter. Knead until the dough can be stretched into a thin stretchable membrane..
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size..
- Punch down the dough and divide into 12 equal parts..
- Using a rolling pin, flat each dough and roll into approximately a 5-6 inch disc..
- Put one part of the filling on the top..
- Fold it in half and press the seam to seal. Do the same thing for the remaining dough and filling..
- Line each stuffed half circle into a lightly greased loaf pan, seam side up..
- Cover the pan with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size..
- Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until it's cooked. Sprinkle with permesan cheese 10 minutes before it's done (optional)..
Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters, cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that everything is spread evenly and each piece of dough is coated. Place into a greased bundt pan. This Garlic Butter Pizza Pull Apart Bread is smothered in garlic butter, stuffed with pizza fillings, and topped with so.much.cheese! You will absolutely love this Garlic Butter Pizza Pull Apart Bread!