Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks. From big brands to your local favourites, order the food you love on Deliveroo! From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
Season chicken with fish sauce, black pepper, MSG, shallots, garlic, dill, coriander in. Once your chicken is well coated with the spiced flour, grease a baking pan with olive oil or butter and place the. When the butter is foaming, drop in the drumsticks, and fry until lightly browned all over. You can have Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 3 of chicken drumsticks (with thighs attached).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of MSG.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 10 sprigs of coriander.
- You need 5 sprigs of dill.
- It’s 20 gr of butter.
Remove the lid and add the remaining butter, along with the garlic, parsley and lemon juice. Use a heat thermometer to be sure (Rotate chicken pieces every few minutes to ensure even cooking and prevent the skin from burning). Transfer chicken to paper towel lined pan. In a small saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in the scallions, thyme, tarragon, garlic salt, and lemon juice.
Garlic Butter Fried Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- De-bone chicken drumsticks and thighs and cut the meat into 2 cm pieces.
- Mince the garlic and shallots. Rinse and finely chop the coriander and dill..
- Season chicken with fish sauce, black pepper, MSG, shallots, garlic, dill, coriander in about 15-20 minutes..
- Heat up the skillet, apply butter all over until fully melted..
- When butter boils, drop chicken in to fry..
- Fry until golden brown and a little burnt on both sides..
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, evenly golden brown, let butter drain off, transfer to a serving plate..
- This dish is best served with egg fried rice..
Remove from the oven and serve hot. Skinless chicken drumsticks are dipped in melted butter, then rolled in a mound of freshly grated Recipe Source: Adapted from Leanne Ely, Saving Dinner. Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter. Southern fried chicken with garlic butter, fried potatoes and bread. Soul food of the highest order – spiced fried chicken drumsticks with soft white bread and garlicky butter fried potatoes.