Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Low Prices on Cupcake Muffin Maker.
This is a great muffin recipe. I just ran out of baking papers and decided to make cake. If using for muffins, fill muffin papers all the way to the top. You can have Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted and cooled.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk or whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of blueberries fresh or frozen. Thaw if frozen.
- You need of Strudel topping:.
- You need 4 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of melted butter, cooled.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
In bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, milk and egg. Stir in oil and blueberries, only until mixed. Carefully spread cake mixture on top. These are incredibly moist blueberry muffins.
Blueberry Muffin Bundt Cake with Strudel Topping step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Mix strudel topping and set aside..
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and powder. Set aside..
- Combine eggs, 1 stick melted cooled butter, buttermilk or milk and vanilla extract..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet. Fold gently until just combined..
- Fold in 1 1/2 cup blueberries gently. Mixture will be thick..
- Spray bundt pan generously with non stick spray..
- Pour batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle strudel topping evenly over batter..
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes..
- Reduce tempreture to 350 and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool on pan 10 minutes then invert onto serving plate..
- Serve as is or flip over for strudel to be on top..
You'll love them so much, you'll make them over and over again. Spread the batter evenly in the oiled cake pan. Blueberry Muffin Cake A delicious blueberry muffin batter, baked into a cake and topped with an awesome streusel topping. This is a perfect blueberry MUFFIN recipe! The muffins turned out wonderful, really moist and delicious.