Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak). This recipe is quick, easy and very savory! In a mixing bowl, combine the Beef, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce, Bread Crumbs and one whole Egg. Heat a skillet over medium heat for about a minute, and then add Butter.
In a skillet, cook hamburgers until done. Set aside burgers on a plate. Add onions to pan drippings in pan. You can cook Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak)
- It’s 300 g of ground meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 50 g of Japanere bread crump (panko).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of for sauce.
- It’s 30 g of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 30 g of sauce.
Salisbury Steak is actually a version of Hamburger Steak (technically Hamburg Steak as the German's would say). Although Salisbury Steak differs from Hamburger Steak in that it allows for other filling and flavorful ingredients (very similar to meatloaf) whereas Hamburger Steak is just meat and seasonings. Make the Salisbury steak patties according to the directions below. Layer to onions and mushrooms on top.
Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) instructions
- Dice onions and microwave them..
- Combine ground meat, diced onions, salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Add panko and milk in the bowl, mix them well until it becomes sticky by hands..
- Shape into 6 oval medium patties..
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the patties and put the lid on the pan. When oneside gets brown, turn over and fry them well..
- For making sauce, add ketchup and sauce in the pan and simmer them until it becomes sticky. Pour sauce on the humberg steak..
The first step to making Salisbury steak is to make the hamburger patties. Skillet Salisbury Steak is a simple and delicious anytime meal prepared in a cast iron skillet. Team this ground beef dinner with mashed potatoes or any of our other delicious sides. This is the ideal cost-effective dinner solution that will put a smile on everybody's face! A variant of Hamburg steak is Salisbury steak, which is usually served with a gravy similar in texture to brown sauce.