TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Place the bowl into the boiling water and whisk vigorously.
This dish is one of my favorite breakfast treats to make for my family. Fill a large pan just over one third full with boiling water and the vinegar. Bring the water to a simmer. You can cook TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT
- Prepare 6 of flakey buttermilk biscuits (store bought or see my recipe) cooked.
- It’s 6 of large eggs.
- You need 5 oz of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cold water.
- You need 1 Tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped chives.
One by one, crack the eggs into a small bowl and gently tip into the simmering. Swirl the vinegared water briskly to form a vortex and slide in an egg. It will curl round and set to a neat round shape. Repeat with the other eggs, one at a time, re-swirling the water as you slide in the eggs.
TRIPLE S EGGS BENIDICT step by step
- Cut the butter into small 1/4 inch pieces, put on a plate and set aside at room temperature..
- Fill half a large sauce pan with water and set to boil. Ensure your pan is large enough that you can place a bowl into it to, and the water will not get into the bowl..
- In the bowl, add 4 egg yolks, cold water, and salt. Place the bowl into the boiling water and whisk vigorously..
- Once the eggs begin to thicken remove the bowl from the heat and start to whisk in the butter in small amounts. You must remember to keep continually whisking the sauce while you are adding the butter, very important. You should end up with a creamy pale yellow sauce. You can cut the richness of the sauce by substituting 1 tsp of water with 1 tsp of lemon juice..
- Poach the remaining eggs..
- Arrange the biscuits on the place, place the smoked salmon on top of the biscuits, place the poached eggs on top of the salmon, spoon the sauce over top of the poached eggs and garnish with the chives. Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Notes: Do not leave your Hollandaise sauce off of the heat too long as it will thicken and affect the flavor. If the sauce begins to thicken in the process add a few drops of water and apply light heat until it reaches the consistently you desire..
Put the egg yolks into a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and whisk with a tablespoon of lemon juice and the mustard. Whisking constantly, very slowly (otherwise it will split) pour the melted butter into the egg mixture, until well combined, adding a splash of water to loosen, if needed. Whisk in a splash of vinegar and season to perfection. Gordon Ramsay's breakfast classic is the ideal way to begin an indulgent weekend Crack each egg into a ramekin or cup, swirl the water with a spoon and then carefully drop into the pan. Eggs Benedict is a common American breakfast or brunch dish, consisting of two halves of an English muffin, each topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce.