Salmon mozuku seaweed soup. Discover best-sellers & new arrivals from top brands. Check Out Seaweed Mozuku on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Add in tomatoes to cook till they soften. Then add in mushroomsc green veggies and seaweed. We served ours with cabbage rice. You can have Salmon mozuku seaweed soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon mozuku seaweed soup
- You need 100 g of Salmon.
- It’s Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Handful of baby Cai Xim (You can sub with Bok choy).
- You need 3 of Young ginger slices.
- Prepare of Mozuku seaweed.
- It’s 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Dashi stock.
Gem Singapore A nourishing bowl of salmon soup full of veggies and nutrient rich mozuku seaweed. Log into your account. your username. your password Gem Singapore A nourishing bowl of salmon soup full of veggies and nutrient rich mozuku seaweed. This mozuku seaweed salad slightly differs from the traditional sunomono salad primarily because the vinegar dressing is included with the mozuku seaweed. See recipes for Salmon mozuku seaweed soup too.
Salmon mozuku seaweed soup instructions
- Soak dried shiitake mushrooms. Retain the soaked water..
- Add Dashi stock and mushroom Dashi into a pot and bring to a bowl..
- Add in tomatoes to cook till they soften. Then add in mushroomsc green veggies and seaweed. Lastly add in salmon chunks and cook for 5-8 mins. Do not overcook. Enjoy!! We served ours with cabbage rice..
Recipe: Perfect Salmon mozuku seaweed soup. How to Prepare Delicious Baked salmon. Dried mozuku – Soak in water or add directly to soup. Fresh mozuku – Wash lightly before cooking. Salted mozuku – Put salted mozuku in a colander and wash well under running water.