Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Muffins? Directions In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. You can cook Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of peeled finely chopped apples.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. In a medium bowl mix together the dry ingredients: flour, brown sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, yogurt and eggs. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the.
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins step by step
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..
Steps for making Pumpkin Apple Muffins with streusel topping Use a pastry blender to combine the streusel ingredients together or simply use your hands and work the ingredients. Wash, peel and core the apples then chop into small pieces. In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients In a. Add dry ingredients, mix until just combined. Spoon batter into lightly greased or paper-lined muffin tins.