Chia Gulkand Pudding. Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. Read customer reviews & Find best sellers.
I keep doing mix and match combination with milk and various other flavourings.. Chia seeds are a powerhouse of calcium , protein, fibre, healthy fats, antioxidants, etc. Easy and delicious desserts can be made out of it without any extra effort. You can cook Chia Gulkand Pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Gulkand Pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp. of gulcand.
- Prepare to taste of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of chia seeds soaked in 1 cup water overnight.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rose water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need of few chopped nuts to garmish.
- It’s 1 tsp. of finely sliced rose petals to garnish.
Easy and delicious desserts can be made out of it without any extra effort. You can also add any of your favourite fruit too. It turns out into an amazing dessert in no time. Incorporate with milk and gulkand for a rose flavour pudding.
Chia Gulkand Pudding step by step
- Soak the chia seeds in water overnight..
- Bring the milk to a boil. Add the gulkand.
- And raisins. Simmer on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Check for sweetness and add any if required..
- Switch off the flame and add the rose water, cardamom powder and the.
- Soaked chia seeds. Mix everything well and keep aside to cool down..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals. Chill to serve..
You can use a bowl instead of jug. Instructions Add Blue Diamond Almond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk to a large bowl. You can add little pink food color here, this is totally optional. Add honey or maple syrup to the milk and mix with a spoon till well combined. Add all the spice powders to it along with vanilla essence.