Amazing chicken drumsticks. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Chicken drumsticks are a great wallet-friendly way to feed the family – make the most of them in this sticky Chinese chicken drumstick traybake, with a glossy honey, ginger and soy dressing. Serve with simple noodles and scatter with spring onions to finish.
Crunchy coleslaw adds contrasting flavours and textures. Marinate chicken drumsticks in buttermilk, paprika, some poultry seasoning, and other spices to give the chicken a tender texture and zesty flavor. There's no better way to serve chicken than the classic, drumstick way. You can cook Amazing chicken drumsticks using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing chicken drumsticks
- It’s of chicken legs.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of salt.
There are so many variations available when it comes to cooking chicken drumsticks, and in this post you'll find a few amazing recipes. Put all the other ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and stir until covered – use your hands to work the marinade into the chicken. Arrange the drumsticks in a dish in a single layer.
Amazing chicken drumsticks step by step
- Boil chicken legs in a pot of water for 10 min or until meat is cooked.
- In a large saucepan heat vegetable oil on medium heat.
- In a large plate , combine flour,cayenne pepper , paprika and salt . ( other ingredients are welcome too.).
- Take a chicken leg and cover it in flour mixture..
- Then place in beaten eggs covering it all.
- Place the chicken leg back into the flour mixture to cover it again in flour.
- Once oil is hot and ready to use for frying place chicken leg in. Turn chicken from time to time so that all gets equal. Chicken is ready once golden brown . allow only 3 legs to fry at a time. If needed , change the oil so that it doesnt burn the other ones..
Drizzle a bit of marinade over them to keep them moisturized. Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Place chicken on a large baking tray and bake until golden. Brush the chicken drumsticks with melted butter. Season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.