paratha pizza homemade. Add wheat flour and salt to a mixing bowl. Pour water little by little and begin to make a dough. How to make pizza paratha recipe: In a wide mixing bowl add wheat flour, salt and first give a quick mix for salt to be even.
Roll out tennis ball sized paratha dough into a round disc like you would do for a chapati / paratha. In a bowl mix all the ingredients for filling, bell pepper, mushrooms tomato paste, salt, chili flakes, basil, oregano, jalapeno, and cheese, mix it well. Knead the dough and divide in two equal parts. You can cook paratha pizza homemade using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of paratha pizza homemade
- Prepare of ready made paratha dough.
- It’s of cheese any type.
- Prepare of chicken chuncks.
- It’s of souya sauce.
Roll each part of the dough in smooth ball. Roll one part of the dough into about six-inch diameter, use dry flour as needed to roll. Cook the Paratha / Tortilla and put it on a plate. Spread all those on the paratha.
paratha pizza homemade instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- While oven is being heated, cook chicken bits/chunks (quanity as u wish) by using any veg oil.
- While cooking chicken bits..add chinese soya sauce for amazing taste.
- After cooking chicken bits.. Spread either soya sauce or ketchup(depends upob individual's taste) on to dough…then add chicken bits.
- Sprinkle any cheese available on top of chicken bits …
- Bake in oven for 10minutes.
- Ready to serve..for better taste add miyonese on top of pizza..for better toppings can add mushrooms or meat loafs.
Spread rock salt, little quantity of onion, tomatoes, capsicum on paratha. Maunika Gowardhan shares her easy tips for making parathas – soft, flakey flatbreads fried in ghee. Dal parathas combine red lentils and chapati flour in glorious harmony. These aromatic flatbreads make a fantastic side to a curry. You will need a high-powered blender or food processor to make.