Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme. Get your favourites from Super Pizza delivered. Download the app and order now! Buy One Get One Free On Collection.
In a small pot, add tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, and garlic powder and simmer on medium low. Spread ¼ cup of the pizza sauce over each pizza crust. Top the pizza sauce on each crust with ⅓ cup of mozzarella cheese. You can cook Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme
- Prepare 4 of flatbread.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperoni slices.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian sausage.
- You need 6 slice of salami.
- It’s 1/4 lb of mozzarella or pepperjack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olives.
- Prepare of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- You need tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
In a small pot, add tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, and garlic powder and simmer on medium low Cook sausage on the stove, breaking into pieces unless already cooked. Whichever way you slice it, this Pizza reigns Supreme in my book! Melty mozzarella, spicy pepperoni, bell pepper, onions and olives come together on a crispy baked BreadMasters Stone Lavash. With such a variety of delicious toppings, this really has a pizza my heart!
Flatbread Pizza Super Supreme instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay all 4 flatbread on an oven tray..
- In a small pot, add tomato paste, water, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, and garlic powder and simmer on medium low.
- Cook sausage on the stove, breaking into pieces unless already cooked. (I recommend using leftovers).
- Put a decent amount of sauce on each flatbread, using the back of a spoon to smear. Add desired toppings and top with cheese last to bind all ingredients together..
- Bake on bottom rack 5 minutes then switch to top rack 5 minutes..
- If needed, microwave for 20 seconds after..
- Cut into fourths with pizza cutter, top with parmasan and/or crushed peppers and enjoy!.
Lavash breads are baked fresh daily in Los Angeles and delivered to your. Place the flatbread on a rimmed baking sheet. Add a few tablespoons of tomato sauce and spread it over the top of the flatbread with the back of a spoon. Preheat the oven to the highest temperature and place a non-stick baking tray in the oven to heat. For the flatbreads, divide the dough into four balls and roll each ball out on a floured surface.