Steak and Black Bean Soup. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Instructions Mix together dry ingredients through black pepper and rub onto ribeye steaks. Place steaks into a ziptop bag and place.
Add onion to skillet and saute until. In a dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce, black beans, corn, consommé, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. You can have Steak and Black Bean Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak and Black Bean Soup
- It’s 1 lb of steak cut into bit size pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced or chopped).
- It’s 1 can of beef stock.
Here's the recipe for my Black Bean and Steak Soup. This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! Made with ham shanks, sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, cumin, and chili. I made a good black bean and steak soup last week, but was a bit too enthusiastic Deborah Madison has a wonderful black bean soup recipe in her big.
Steak and Black Bean Soup instructions
- Mix dry seasonings and meat together in a large ziplock bag. Shake well until meat is well coated with seasonings..
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Sear the seasoned meat in the oil. Add the black beans, minced garlic, and beef stock..
- Cook the soup for about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese..
Season steak with salt and pepper. Remove from pot and set aside. Add onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin to Dutch oven. Add broth, water and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Stir through the garlic, ginger and chilli and cook for a further min.