Deep fried pork ribs with special salt. Check Out Deep Frying on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! We Use Our Skill And Knowledge To Select Meat Specifically For Its Tenderness And Flavour.
When you eat ribs that serve the salt should be on side, then put pinch of salt on rib before your mouth. This ribs is good combination with BEER !! Rub lightly with the salt and pepper mixture. You can have Deep fried pork ribs with special salt using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep fried pork ribs with special salt
- You need 300 g of pork ribs.
- You need 100 g of Lettuce.
- Prepare of (Seasoning).
- You need 1/3 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of ＋1/2 Tablespoons Sake.
- Prepare of Little White pepper.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Potato starch.
New Mandarin Chinese Takeaway Canvey Island Deep Fried Spare Ribs with Salt & Chilli. Home; View Menu; Contact; Show Group Top. Sign in; Register; My account; Wishlist. My Deep fried pork ribs with special salt recipe is the best in the world!
Deep fried pork ribs with special salt step by step
- Chop pork ribs in bite size. Put the meat and seasoning (except potato starch) in bowl and mix up well..
- Cover the meat with potato starch piece by piece. Heat up a plenty of canola oil to be 170 ℃ in pan, deep fried until golden orange. Place shredded lettuce and ribs on a plate and done..
- < Special salt > Put some refined salt and some grain Japanese pepper in pan, roast until the pepper is getting black. Filter only salt with draining..
I may also educate you on how to utilize up leftover steamed rice and make it into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for your family! I attempted using somewhat less water than usual, which includes been suggested elsewhere. It helped a little often, but different situations, I had to add more and more water. The fried ribs can be served directly with salt and pepper, or for a richer flavor, tossing with peppers, garlic, ginger and green onions. In Sichuan cuisine, salt and pepper (椒盐) is referring to a special flavor: Sichuan peppercorn and salt.