Simple Roasted Salmon. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Salmon Cans? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well.
Place a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet in a cold oven. Meanwhile, brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fish, skin side down, in skillet. You can cook Simple Roasted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Roasted Salmon
- It’s of Salmon fillets.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dijon or spicy mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Serve this dish with something cooling, like a cucumber salad, and some roasted potatoes or scalloped potatoes. For dessert, a fruit pie would be a wonderful choice. And to drink, white wine or sparkling water would be good. Before you coat the salmon with the oil and seasonings, make.
Simple Roasted Salmon instructions
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees..
- Mix the brown sugar and dijon. You just need enough to brush on the fillets, so measure depending on how many fillets you are cooking and the amount of sweetness you want..
- Rinse and pat dry the fillets and place them skin side down on a parchment paper lined oven safe cookie sheet or skillet. Salt-N-Pepa® and brush on brown sugar/Dijon mixture..
- Roast in the top half of the oven for 12 minutes until salmon is flaky or until the thickest part of the fillet reaches 120 degrees..
- Serve with steamed or roasted green vegetables..
Drizzle the fish lightly with olive oil, then lay on top of the potatoes and fennel. Slice up one of the lemons, then stuff into the cavity with the remaining herbs. To check if the fish is cooked. Place the salmon fillets into the bowl, add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze in the juice of ½ a lemon. Season lightly and toss to coat.