The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe!. Rice Krispies Treats Are Easy To Make & A Delicious No-Hassle Treat! Spark Moments of Shared Joy With Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats. Find Best Rice Krispie Treat Recipe Ever.
Instructions Slowly melt the butter in a large pan, low heat. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. You can cook The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe!
- It’s 1 box of rice krispy's.
- You need 1.5 cups of chocolate almond granola.
- Prepare 1 package of marshmallows.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of non-stick cooking spray.
Get the secret tips and tricks to making the most PERFECT Rice Krispie Treats recipe. From using fresh butter and marshmallows to adding vanilla extract, this is our favorite dessert. Melt the butter in a medium pan on medium low heat. Add Mini Marshmallows, stir until they are completely melted.
The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe! instructions
- First: In a large mixing bowl mix together rice krispy's and granola. Line a large deep dish with foil and spray it with the cooking spray..
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add coconut oil and stir around the skillet making sure to get it on all sides. Add package of marshmallows, stir until melted and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon then mix until everything is well combined..
- Turn off the heat, and add your bowl of rice mix into the skillet. Mix until everything has been covered with the melted marshmallow and everything sticks together..
- Empty mix into dish sprayed with nonstick oil, and pack it down using either oiled hands or wax paper. Let it cool for an hour before cutting into and enjoy!.
Add the Rice Krispie Cereal and mix until the cereal is completely coated with the Marshmallow Mixture. Tasters commented on this recipe having the perfect ratio of crunch to chew, just the right thickness, and a really amazing flavor. Let me first state, the the ingredients are pretty basic and universal to most crispy treat recipes, but it's all about proportions! Basically Rice Krispies Cereal or any variation of the cereal, generic, fruity or otherwise. I prefer to use mini marshmallows in my recipe because I find they melt quick and more evenly, but you can absolutely use larger sized marshmallows.