Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Add chicken broth; Bring to a boil then simmer until chicken is completely cooked. Directions Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic, ginger, and onions until onions begin to turn translucent. You can have Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup
- You need of Chicken cuts.
- You need of Moringa or Malunggay pods, peeled and split.
- You need 1 of chicken broth cube.
- Prepare 2-3 c of Water.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb ginger.
- Prepare of to taste Salt & pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Add fish sauce, chicken broth, and papaya. Instructions Heat butter or coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until starting to soften.
Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup instructions
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger in oil until fragrant..
- Add the peeled Moringa pods, with seeds. You can search the net on how to peel the pods. Forgot to take a photo of it, just remove the hard skin with a knife..
- Add the chicken pieces, a few tbsp water, sauté the cover. Let the juices of chicken come out..
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in water then add to your pot..
- Cook until Moringa pods are tender. Taste and season accordingly. Delicious to eat and pour soup over rice..
Add the chicken drumsticks, salt and pepper. Brown the chicken on all sides, cooking in batches if need be. Once all of the chicken has browned, pour. Cover the pot, then place it on the stove over medium heat. Remove the drumsticks with a slotted spoon and allow them to rest just until cool enough to handle.