Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup. We cook its leaves in many ways. Instructions : Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic, ginger, and onions until onions begin to turn translucent. Brown the chicken pieces on all sides.
Brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Add fish sauce, chicken broth, and papaya. Heat butter or coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. You can have Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup
- Prepare of Chicken cuts.
- It’s of Moringa or Malunggay pods, peeled and split.
- You need of chicken broth cube.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of thumb ginger.
- You need of to taste Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
When hot, add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until starting to soften. Add the chicken drumsticks, salt and pepper. Brown the chicken on all sides, cooking in batches if need be. Cover the pot, then place it on the stove over medium heat.
Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup step by step
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger in oil until fragrant..
- Add the peeled Moringa pods, with seeds. You can search the net on how to peel the pods. Forgot to take a photo of it, just remove the hard skin with a knife..
- Add the chicken pieces, a few tbsp water, sauté the cover. Let the juices of chicken come out..
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in water then add to your pot..
- Cook until Moringa pods are tender. Taste and season accordingly. Delicious to eat and pour soup over rice..
Remove the drumsticks with a slotted spoon and allow them to rest just until cool enough to handle. Heat the butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds. When they splutter, add the drumstick blossoms, drumstick leaves, and tomato. Add the dal stock and allow it to boil. Cook until the mixture is homogenous, stirring continuously.