Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats. Rice Krispies Treats are an Easy & Tasty Dessert for Any Occasion! In a large bowl, mix rice crispies and granola together until they're mixed together well. On the stove top, melt together marshmallows and coconut oil.
Stir until they are all coated. Let cool for at least an hour. In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond butter over low heat until the mixture is smooth and uniform. You can have Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats
- It’s 1 package of marshmallows.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 5-10 ounces of rice crispies.
- You need 2 cups of maple flavored granola.
- It’s of canola or other cooking oil.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add almond butter and maple syrup to a microwave-safe bowl. Add rice crisp cereal to the almond butter mixture. Spray spatula with non-stick spray and then use to mix the Rice Crispy Cereal into the melted Marshmallow & Margarine/Butter mixture.
Maple Granola Rice Krispy Treats step by step
- In a large bowl, mix rice crispies and granola together until they're mixed together well..
- On the stove top, melt together marshmallows and coconut oil. Stir until mixture is an even consistency then turn off the heat and mix in vanilla extract, then add rice/granola mix and combine..
- Once mixture is an even consistency, add to a large well oiled dish and pack it down with wax paper or by oiling your hands and using them to pack it down. Let rest for 30 minutes before cutting and enjoy!.
Make sure the Rice Crispy mixture has been mixed thoroughly, then pour into the pan. In a large bowl combine Rice Krispies cereal, oats and raisins. In a saucepan stir the corn syrup or honey and brown sugar until just at a boil. Immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until well combined. Directions: In a food processor add dates, almond butter, vanilla, maple syrup and salt and pulse on high until an even paste forms.