S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂. Buy Rice Krispie Treat at Amazon. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! S'mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S'mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels!
Spread marshmallow creme over the rice krispie layer. Place the chocolate bars over the top of the marshmallow creme layer. Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. You can cook S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂
- You need 1 of -10 oz. bag mini marshmallows.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 5 cup of rice krispies.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of graham crackers.
- You need 7 oz of jar marshmallow cream.
- It’s 6 of Herseys chocolate candy bars.
Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs. Layers of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker rìce krìspìes treats are rolled up ìnto the perfect bìte-sìze package! I've decided to make a fun food every Thursday! It is something new but i think it will be lots of fun!
S' mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 instructions
- Preheat oven to 200º. Line a jelly roll pan. (10×15") with wax paper. Rub softened butter all over the top of it. Set it aside..
- Combine marshmallows and 1/4 cup of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cover & heat for 30 seconds. Repeat until completely blended . Stir in rice krispies & graham cracker crumbs. Stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan . Press mixture down.A butter spoon helps..
- Next spread marshmallow cream all over that. It is hard to spread so I dipped my spoon in some Hot water.place hersey candy on top of that.place in oven for about 2 minutes. Till candy is soft enough to spread.When melted enough to spread. Spread it all over the top of that.Let Cool 10 minutes..
- I stuck mine in the fridge for while. When chocolate is cool. Roll up jelly roll style. On the long side of the pan.peel wax paper away. Pinch seams together a little bit. Place seam side down.Refrigerate 30-35 minutes. Or until chocolate is set.Slice & serve..
Here is the recipe for today's fun food! Butter the waxed paper and set aside. Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Butter the waxed paper and set aside. Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl.