Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks. Check Out Roast Chickens On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks.
In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter, cooking oil, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground turmeric, paprika, chicken seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar together. Add the cooked onion, dates, shredded coconuts to the casserole dish. Pour the chicken stock evenly over the dish. You can cook Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 8 of large chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 0.5 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt, black pepper, sugar (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Remove from the oven, uncover and serve with white rice on the side. Heat a large, heavy-based lidded casserole or frying pan over a moderate heat. Add the oil and half the butter. Generously season the drumsticks with salt and pepper.
Moroccan Roast Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Wash chicken drumsticks and poke holes into the drumsticks with a fork or knife, especially near the bone. This ensures meat near the bone is nicely marinated and cooked..
- In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter, cooking oil, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground turmeric, paprika, chicken seasoning, salt, pepper and sugar together..
- Coat the chicken drumsticks well with the marinade. Marinade in fridge for 2 hours or more. Overnight is best.
- Preheat oven to about 160 – 170 degrees and pop chicken drumsticks into the oven and cook for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour; turn them around to cook the chicken evenly.
- Remove and serve with preferred sauces : chili sauce, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, sriracha sauce, etc.
When the butter is foaming, drop in the drumsticks, and fry until lightly browned all over. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. For the marinade, put all of the marinade ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Add rosemary to the chicken, if desired.