Simple Tartar Sauce. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month.
Whether it's fish and chips, scampi, calamari or any fish or seafood dish, serve it with our quick and simple tartare sauce recipe. Looking for something a little lighter? Try our healthier tartare sauce recipe instead. You can cook Simple Tartar Sauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Tartar Sauce
- You need of mayonnaise (or a little bit more).
- Prepare of sweet relish (heaping).
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper.
Remove recipe Save recipe Save Remove recipe Save recipe Print Rate. Finely chop your gherkin and your onion. Mix your capers, sliced gherkin and onion into your mayonnaise. Squeeze lemon over the sauce and season with salt and pepper (yes, it really is that simple!).
Simple Tartar Sauce instructions
- Put mayonnaise into a bowl…..
- Add : Sweet Relish, Cayenne Pepper and splash of lemon juice to mayonnaise…..
- Mix well and cover and refrigerate for about an hour or more…..
- Enjoy with fish sticks or whatever seafood you happen to have on hand…..😊.
Serve there and then, or store in the fridge for a rainy day (or any day for that matter). This easy tartare sauce made with half yoghurt half mayonnaise is perfect and easy to serve with any grilled or fried fish. Classic Tartar Sauce wasn't a recipe I sought out to learn for the heck of it one day. A few years ago we had some pretty bad luck with our fridge and it didn't end so well for all the food inside. So I cleaned it out completely and had to start over.