Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Buy Rice Krispie Treat at Amazon. Directions In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the sugar, honey or brown rice syrup and peanut butter and stir until the.
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Then add in the rice krispies and stir again until the rice krispies are well coated and stick well together. You can have Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats
- It’s 5 cup of Rice Krispys.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Agave syrup or equivalent.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Natural Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
It might seem like it's not enough peanut butter mixture but it is! If you're a Krispies treats purist, just leave out the peanut butter, they'll still be gooey. As with all Rice Krispies treats, they are best eaten the day they are made. Store in an airtight container if you don't eat them all the same day.
Peanut butter coconut rice crispy treats step by step
- Melt peanut butter, agave and cocoa in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Combine Rice Krispys, Coconut and melted mixture in bowl and mix until evenly coated..
- Press mixture into lightly greased 9×13 pan and cool in fridge..
- Cut into squares and enjoy..
Remove from the heat, add the peanut butter and stir well. Add the cereal and stir until well combined. Carefully press into the pan with wax paper or buttered fingers. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your peanut butter with maple syrup. Pour your peanut butter/syrup mixture over the rice cereal and mix well, until all the rice cereal is covered in the peanut butter mixture.