Mozzarella cheese with tomato Caprese salad and roasted chicken. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. The long marinating soaks all the flavours of herbs and sauce and gives the.
This Caprese Chicken Salad feels like a nod to those Sundays. What's in a Caprese Chicken Salad? This salad has all of the goodness of a traditional Caprese salad (mozzarella, tomato, and basil) with yummy balsamic chicken and plenty of leafy lettuce. You can have Mozzarella cheese with tomato Caprese salad and roasted chicken using 21 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozzarella cheese with tomato Caprese salad and roasted chicken
- You need 200 gms of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 100 gms of baby mozzarella balls.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of th tsp dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of thyme or rosemary.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of For Rosemary Thyme grilled chicken:.
- It’s 400 gms of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary chopped finely.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic minced finely.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Cut the vine tomatoes and mozzarella cheese into round slices on a chopping board. Place the tomato and mozzarella slices on each other alternating between the two. Leave a little gap on each for the fresh basil. Tuck a leaf of fresh basil between, and maybe some on top.
Mozzarella cheese with tomato Caprese salad and roasted chicken instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and lightly toss the cherry tomatoes. Place cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls in a bowl.Drizzle olive oil and vinegar.Toss lightly.Sprinkle dried mixed herbs,garlic powder, rosemary, salt and black pepper and serve immediately with rosemary thyme grilled chicken..
- For rosemary thyme roasted chicken: Marinate chicken with lemon juice,olive oil,vinegar,herbs,barbecue sauce,salt and sugar to taste,and black pepper for at least 1 hour or overnight.Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and arrange marinated herbed chicken on it.Reduce heat and roast chicken for 30 minutes approximately turning it over inbetween till chicken is done but not overcooked.Sprinkle lemon juice and serve with mozzarella tomato caprese salad..
Scatter over the basil and olives and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. In a large bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, garlic powder, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use, for up to two days. To the bowl of dressing, add diced chicken, tomato halves, mozzarella pearls, and basil. Carefully stir until all ingredients are evenly coated.