Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products.
I love enchiladas and I love pasta so why not combine the two minus the noodles ! Stir in the taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and cook until combined. Stir in salsa, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, olives and sour cream. You can cook Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- You need of For the filling :.
- It’s 1 lb of ground venison.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- You need 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of For the beans:.
- It’s 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Brown your meat on the stovetop with your diced onions. Add meat and all of the other ingredients (excluding tortillas and cheese) into a bowl and mix well. Assemble the Casserole (see step-by-step pics in the text above) Spread a little bit of the tomato sauce on the bottom. Then add half of the tortilla strips, allow them to overlap.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.
Repeat adding another layer of remaining tortilla strips, veggies, tomato sauce, and finished with the rest of the.. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Sauté the onion, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften. To make Enchilada Lasagna Rolls, drizzle some enchilada sauce on the bottom of a casserole pan. Add a couple heaping spoonfuls of enchilada mixture to the end of a lasagna noodle, then roll it up!