Rice crispy treats. Make the Original Treats™ w/ Three Simple Ingredients. Best if served the same day. Best if served the same day.
This is a treat and it's meant to be extra-buttery and delicious. How To Make The Best Ever Rice Krispie Treats Begin by melting the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. After the butter melts, it will begin to bubble, foam, and turn golden around the edges. You can have Rice crispy treats using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice crispy treats
- It’s 6 cup of rice crispy cereal.
- You need 10 oz of bag of marshmellows.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of food color for fun ( optional).
Eventually it will turn a dark golden color and smell nutty — watch carefully, it will go from golden brown to burned quickly. There's no doubt about it: Crispy rice treats are tons of fun to eat. But they can also be a lot of fun to make when you get creative with the flavors and ingredients. The foundation of this classic treat is simple — marshmallows, puffed rice cereal, and butter.
Rice crispy treats instructions
- microwave marshmallows and butter in microwave safe bowl for 1min to 1min and 30 sec.
- stir in rice crispy cereal till mixed well. add food color if using and mix. press in to non greased 9×13 pan. enjoy.
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Just know that they will be thinner. More Rice Krispie Treat Flavors Swap out the cereal and make fun flavors, like Cocoa Krispie Treats.