Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats!. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Perfect on their own or mixed together with other goodies for a choice afternoon treat. We source only the best sweets in the industry, so you're guaranteed quality.
Scrape the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Use a clean spatula to evenly press the treats in the pan. In a large pot over medium-low heat melt the butter. You can cook Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats! using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats!
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of marshmellow.
- You need 7 cup of Chocolate Rice Krispys.
Once the butter just begins to bubble, add the marshmallows to the pot. Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats are super chocolatey and over-the-top marshmallowy with a perfectly stretchy, ooey-gooey, bakery-style bite. Made with Cocoa Krispie Treats, miniature marshmallows, and semi-sweet chocolate chips, this is a dessert no chocolate-loving kid (or adult) could resist. They're the perfect twist on classic Rice Krispies.
Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats! step by step
- Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter on low heat, in large saucepan..
- When the butter is completely melted, add in the 8 ounces of marshmellows. Stir continuously until the marshmellows are fully melted..
- Add in the Chocolate Rice Krispys ONE CUP at a time, stir evenly after every cup..
- Quickly butter a baking dish evenly, and pour the mixture into the pan. The butter on the baking dish will help it not stick..
- Let it cool for about a half hour, cut, then enjoy!.
Looking for a different flavored Krispies treat? Mix your pb (or other nut butter of choice), sweetener, vanilla, cocoa, and salt. Spread the chocolate over the crisped rice treats. Let sit until the chocolate is set. In a large pot, add the butter, marshmallows and cocoa powder.