Ground Beef Fried Rice. Add carrots, bell pepper, and onion; cook until tender,. Add the ground beef, garlic, onion, peas, corn, carrots, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste. Drain the meat well and transfer to a.
Add the ground beef, carrot, celery, and green onion. Stir in the ginger and garlic and stir fry for one more minute. Turn the heat to high and add the rice. You can cook Ground Beef Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- It’s 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- You need 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Stir in the soy sauce mixture and then add the eggs. Ground Beef Fried Rice StephieCanCook Midwest USA. Decided to just try a little something different with my usual fried rice with what I had onhand. It takes a little prep work, but I think the flavors are well worth it.
Ground Beef Fried Rice instructions
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
A seasoned carbon steel wok or a non-stick pan is good for this hamburger fried rice, since the rice in this dish is prone to sticking. Add your ground beef and stir-fry until browned and fragrant. If you're looking for a quick and inexpensive Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe. This is a super simple, quick, and easy way to make use of any left-over rice from last night'. Once the rice is warmed through, add the sauce mixture.