Easy Prime Rib. A meat thermometer is essential to ensure you cook it perfectly! Mix garlic, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Pat garlic mixture over entire roast.
Generously season your roast with sea salt and black pepper. With prime rib, it's easy to satisfy everyone's preference for doneness. The slices taken from the ends of the roast will be the most done , and the middle will be the least done. You can have Easy Prime Rib using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Prime Rib
- It’s 4-8 lb of prime rib roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 tbs of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
Serve with pan drippings transformed into a simple Au Jus with some Horseradish Sauce on the side. For a bone-in prime rib, figure two servings per rib, while a boneless roast will yield two servings per pound. Learn how to make Perfect Prime Rib Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Perfec.
Easy Prime Rib instructions
- Preheat oven to 525 degrees.
- Get prime rib out of fridge 3 hours prior to cooking..
- Mix butter, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic if desired..
- Cover entire prime rib with butter mixture..
- Cook for 6 minutes per pound. Turn off oven, but leave door closed for 2 hours..
Liberally season the prime rib with the salt and some pepper and refrigerate overnight. An hour before cooking, remove the roast from the refrigerator to allow it to come to room temperature. The prime rib is a large roasting joint, often containing large sections of the rib bone. Ideal for entertaining, this easy recipe for prime rib roast in the oven comes out perfectly cooked every time. HOW TO COOK A PRIME RIB When you invest in a good piece of beef, you don't need to do much to it.