Chocolatey Rice Krispie Treats. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! In a saucepan, place the butter. Add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and cocoa to the saucepan and melt, stirring frequently, until the mixture is.
Hands down, the best Rice Krispie Treats® my mom made always had a chocolate topping or. Use parchment paper (that has been sprayed with cooking spray) to make. Sprinkle remaining cup of chocolate chips over the top and press down slightly. You can cook Chocolatey Rice Krispie Treats using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Rice Krispie Treats
- You need 5 1/3 Tbs of butter.
- You need 5 Cups of Rice Krispies cereal.
- It’s 1 of large bag marshmallows.
- You need 1/4 Cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- It’s of Butter to coat pan.
Lift foil out of pan and cut into squares. I have found a pizza cutter works great for cutting them. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water. Drizzle over the cake and leave to set before cutting into squares.
Chocolatey Rice Krispie Treats instructions
- Coat bottom and sides of 13×9 pan very well with butter.
- Over med-low heat melt butter.
- When butter is almost completely melted – add cocoa powder and marshmallows and splash of vanilla. Stir continuously until almost completely melted.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir until melted..
- Once melted, add cereal a few cups at a time..
- Stir to combine completely and then press into the buttered pan..
- Let cool 1-2 hrs and then cut. Enjoy!.
In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. When To Add Chocolate Chips To Rice Krispie Treats. Adding chocolate chips to sweet crispy treats is easy. Simply make your favorite recipe – which of course I highly suggest you try my amazing recipe – then add the chocolate chips to the tops of the rice krispie treats while they cool in the dish.