Baked Chicken Enchiladas. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. In a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. These baked chicken enchiladas are such a crowd pleasing dish made with roast chicken and pork shredded and mixed with cheese, spinach, onions and beans.
Sour cream, pickled jalapeños and green onions! Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. Get the pan sizzling hot and add a splash of oil. You can have Baked Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 20-25 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Throw in the tender chicken strips and stir-fry over a medium heat until it's golden, juicy and cooked right through. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Bake from frozen – The enchiladas can be baked from frozen.
Baked Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in the chicken, beans and chiles. Enchiladas are the perfect crowd pleaser for family and friends. Chicken, beef, turkey or veggie we have plenty of recipes to choose from to make the ultimate Tex-Mex feast. Combine the chicken, sour cream, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.