Oats crispy bars (no bake). The Best Crispy Oat Bars Recipes on Yummly Reduced Calorie Blueberry Oat Bars, Chewy Cherry Oat Bars, Chewy Red Raspberry Oat Bars. Steps to make Oats crispy bars (no bake) : Take a big bowl, now add in the oats and rice crispies and mix well.now in another pan add in brown sugar with honey.
Directions In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter and honey. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted and blended. Remove from heat; stir in oats. You can have Oats crispy bars (no bake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats crispy bars (no bake)
- You need of toasted oats.
- You need of rice crispies.
- Prepare of brown sugar,.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate,.
- You need of pink/white chocolate.
- You need of Some coconut flakes.
- It’s of butter.
The parchment paper will make it easy for you to slice the bars later. Place the oats in a large mixing bowl**. Add the cinnamon and salt, and stir to combine. These No-Bake Rice Krispies Granola Bars are a perfect bite for breakfast on the go.
Oats crispy bars (no bake) step by step
- Take a big bowl, now add in the oats and rice crispies and mix well.now in another pan add in brown sugar with honey..
- Now just boil this mixture and remove from flame and add peanut butter and mix well.now add 1 tbsn butter to the mixture and bring on flame till butter melts and all combined..
- Now pour the sugar mixture into the oats mixture and mix well.now set & press down the mixture in a tin/pan lined with parchment paper.now pour over some melted semi sweet chocolate with coconut flakes.
- Now lastly pour the pink/white chocolate and let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 1 hour.when set cut into desired shapes and serve.this you can stack and enjoy for weeks😋.
Soft, crunchy and slightly sweet, they're made with Rice Krispies cereal, honey, Simple Truth Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, oats, peanut butter, and coconut. Grab one as you're heading out to work or have one a mid-morning snack! Whisk eggs, oil, and brown sugar together in a bowl until brown sugar is dissolved. Combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Spoon oat mixture into prepared baking dish.