Chicken enchiladas (spicy). Start by making the enchilada sauce. Top with chicken mixture; roll up. Add your onion, jalapenos (or green pepper) and garlic to the skillet with a little oil.
PMS Enchiladas. 😉 Sorry if that's a little TMI but I'm all about keeping it real here at The Honour System. Some months are a little more dramatic than others and that, my friends, is what is presently occurring. So far this week, I've cried about doing the dishes, acted pouty at work. You can cook Chicken enchiladas (spicy) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas (spicy)
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of enchilada spicy sauce.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. Mix onion, garlic, and jalapeno into the skillet.
Chicken enchiladas (spicy) step by step
- Warm 4oz of enchilada sauce while adding chicken, beans (as desired), corn (as desired), and the diced tomatoes..
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until well blended. Preheat the oven on 400..
- Pour half of the remaining enchilada sauce in a baking dish.Fill flour shell with desired amout of meat. Wrap tightly and line the baking dish. After all shell are wrapped pour the remaining sause over the enchiladas and spread shredded cheese over the dish and bake for 45 minutes. Use sour cream if desired and serve…
Cook and stir until chicken is evenly brown. In a small bowl, mix together the cheddar with the chilli flakes. Place enchiladas, seam side down, over salsa in baking dish. These Spicy Chicken Enchiladas are also great for prepping ahead. Just fill them with the chicken filling and lay out in your dish.