Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Steps In a large pot, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium-low heat until smooth. Gradually add in all the marshmallows, stirring constantly until they're completely melted.
Gradually add in all the marshmallows, stirring constantly until they're completely melted. Place the Golden Grahams in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, the bottom of a dry measuring cup, or your. You can have Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats
- You need of Rice Krispies.
- You need of Bag mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Milk chocolate bark.
In a large pot, melt the butter over. Rice Krispie Treats are a classic dessert for good reason. A simple combination of Rice Krispie cereal, butter and marshmallows are all that is needed for this easy treat (and that everyone loves)! Chewy and gooey, they're perfect for dessert and a great addition to lunch boxes for kids and adults alike!
Epically Ooey-Gooey Rice Krispie Treats instructions
- In a large pot, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium-low heat until smooth..
- Gradually add in all the marshmallows, stirring constantly until they're completely melted..
- Gradually add in the rice krispies, stirring constantly until they're evenly covered..
- Pour out into a well greased 13” x 9" casserole dish. (You can also line it with waxed paper or parchment paper instead.
- Spread the mixture out quickly while it's warm and gooey. Then use the bottom of a well greased cup or spoon to press them down into the dish until tightly packed down. You may need to regrease the cup or spoon if it starts to stick..
- Allow to cool for at least 30-40 minutes. Then melt your chocolate bark according to the package directions. Set the bowl in a larger bowl filled with hot water to keep it melted while cutting your bars of the ooey-gooeyness. Carefully dump/lift the ooey-gooey goodness out if the dish onto a large flat surface. (I use my big cutting board).
- Use a large knife to cut it into decent size bars, separating them from one another slightly as so they don't stick back together. It may also help to grease your knife a little as well before cutting..
- Drizzle your chocolate over the top of each bar, however you want–as much as you want. Allow it to set and harden a few minutes, then….ENJOY!!!.
- *Note: I carefully pour the melted chocolate into a kitchen squeeze bottle for easy drizzling, and I place it in an old large cottage cheese tub of hot water, just so its even with the level of chocolate in the bottle, to keep it nice and melty. What I don't use, I can just keep it in the bottle and place it in the fridge until next time! Then I just place it in hot water again…cottage cheese tub, heated in the microwave 2 mins, and squish it around every few mins until melty again.***.
In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the. They're pretty much done from here LOL! How To Make Rice Krispie Treats Gooey. The secret is to melt the first batch like normal, but do NOT fully melt the second batch.