Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib. Make your dry rub and whisk. Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings. Everything you created today was absolute juicy crispy meaty perfection!
How to Bake Prime rib the perfect way is so. Perfect Prime Rib – Easiest Prime Rib Recipe Ever! In this video, you'll see how to make a top-rated garlic prime rib recipe. You can cook Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib
- You need of ● For The Prime Rib.
- You need 1 (12 lb) of Prime Rib [bone in – room temp – twined].
- You need of ● For The Rub [you may need to double].
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s of ● For The Options [all as needed].
- It’s of Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra].
- It’s of Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it].
- Prepare of Large Soft Sub Rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Tomatoes.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles.
- Prepare of Sliced Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Horseradish Sauce.
- It’s of Garlic Butter & Frying Oil.
- You need of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish].
- You need of Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish].
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of Thick Brown Gravy.
- You need of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of LG Disposable Pan.
- It’s 1 of Lifted Rack.
- It’s 1 of Digital Meat Thermometer.
Impress your holiday dinner guests the easy way! The end of the day exhaustion often. Everything you created today was absolute juicy crispy meaty perfection! This Prime rib recipe is out of this world!
Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib step by step
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature..
- Make your dry rub and whisk..
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings..
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve..
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub..
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊.
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation..
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it – as always – enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary..
It is a Juicy roasted Prime rib that is so tender and delicious. How to Bake Prime rib the perfect way is so. Follow these five simple steps to reheat prime rib in the microwave. Cut your prime rib into relatively equal slices and place in a microwave-safe dish. This Prime Rib Roast is cooked to a perfect medium rare and.