Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order directly online or download our app.
Its looks like panner, tofu from soya milk. ABOUT Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) RECIPE. Kuey teow goreng is a chinese traditional breakfast dish, in this recipe I used brown rice kuey teow, so its healthy and i added soya tofu. You can have Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kuey teow goreng (chinese food)
- Prepare of Kuey teow -1.
- You need of Tofu -1.
- Prepare of Oil – to fry.
- You need of Soya sauce -.
- Prepare of Tomato ketchup -.
- Prepare of Oyster sause -3.
- Prepare of Salt -to taste.
- You need of Spinach – optional (i dnt like so cant add in this recipe).
- It’s of Dry chilli paste -4 spoon(soak chilli in water 1/2hr) grind well.
- Prepare of Water – depend.
Char Kuey Teow is best described as flat rice noodles stir-frying over intense heat in a well-seasoned wok with cockles, Chinese sausage, bean sprouts, and fish cake. The stir-frying takes only a few minutes, with just simple ingredients. The word Char Kuey Teow is the phonetic approximation of the Chinese word 炒粿条 pronounced in Hokkien. Therefore, Chow Kuey Teow, Char Koey Teow, Char Kway Teow, Keuy Teow Goreng, Char Keow Teow are all the acceptable translation, which means the same thing.
Kuey teow goreng (chinese food) instructions
- This is brown rice kuey teow.
- This is tofu, Make a small pieces.
- Soak the dry chilli in water 1/2 hr after Grind the chilli paste well.
- Boil kuey teow in water one by one.
- Stir well., Drain the water for remove wax…
- Wash with cold water and keep aside in a colander. Toss with some oil to avoid sticky.
- Heat a pan add 5 spoon of oil fry the tofu little browny n crispy.
- The tofu came like this..
- Add kuey teow into the pan if u want spinach, add after tofu n add kuey teow..
- Mix well, Add soya sauce 2 spoon.
- Add tomato ketchup 3 spoon.
- Add grinded chilli paste 3 spoon.
- Mix all the ingredients well with kuey teow.
- N after add salt to taste.
- Add oyster sauce 3 spoon mix well.
- Taste the kuey teow if u want salt r spicy.., add that finally. Mix well..
- Tasty kuey teow goreng ready… Nw transfer into the bowl…
Great recipe for Kuey teow goreng (chinese food). Char Kuey Teow is basically flat rice noodles stir. Thanks for watching our video, please help to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE if you like the videos and want to stay updated with us to see more amazing. Char Kuey Teow is basically flat rice noodles stir-fried with shrimp, bloody cockles, Chinese lap cheong (sausage), eggs, bean sprouts, and chives in a mix of soy sauce. For the Muslim population in Malaysia, Char Kway Teow is called Kwetiau Goreng.