Chicken enchiladas. Stir the black beans, half the passata and the stock into the chicken and veg. Meanwhile, put the remaining passata in a small. In a frying pan, fry the sliced chicken in the oil over a high heat for couple.
Mix in soured cream, grated cheese and spring onions. Season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Place a heaped spoonful of the mixture in each tortilla wrap, roll up and place seam-side down in a baking dish. You can have Chicken enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salsa.
- Prepare of shreded mexican cheese blend.
To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. You make these Chicken Enchiladas by adding cooked chicken to a spicy sauce with vegetables, wrap them in tortillas, and top with a little more sauce and some cheese, before putting them in the oven to heat through. They end up soft and delicious inside, with a crisp cheesiness on the outside.
Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Chop chicken into small pieces and fry with onions.
- While that's cooking mix the cream cheese and taco seasoning together.
- Spread the cream cheese on a flour tortilla, in the middle.
- Fold the tortilla. And place on baking pan. Add salsa and cheese on top and bake till the cheese is melted..
What is in a Chicken Enchilada? Add a small scoop of the chicken. Sprinkle with Seasoning, toss to coat. Place the enchilada sauce, coriander, parsley, lime juice and garlic into a blender or food processor. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas.