Chicken Enchiladas. To assemble, lay the tortillas onto a board and divide the chicken mixture between them, folding over the ends and rolling up to seal. Divide the passata sauce into the dishes you are using, then top with the enchiladas. Dot over the soured cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and scatter with the sliced chilli.
In a frying pan, fry the sliced chicken in the oil over a high heat for couple of minutes. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. Shred the cooked chicken and place in a large bowl. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 of pkg 10" flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of can cream of chicken.
- You need 8 oz of pkg. cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 of cup of milk.
- You need 8 oz of pkg shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s dash of garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper to taste..
- You need 1/2 of can of drained rotel.
Mix in soured cream, grated cheese and spring onions. Season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Place a heaped spoonful of the mixture in each tortilla wrap, roll up and place seam-side down in a baking dish. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese.
Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Cook chicken till done. Shred into pan. Add soup, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, rotel, and seasons. Bring to a boil..
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave till bairly warm. Place spoonful of chicken mixture in the center of tortilla length ways. Add tablespoon of shredded cheese on mixture. Roll tortilla up..
- Place in greased 9×13 baking dish. Continue rolling tortillas till dish is full. Pour remaining chicken mixture over top of enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake for 20 mins at 350°F..
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes and picante sauce optional. Enjoy.
Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. You make these Chicken Enchiladas by adding cooked chicken to a spicy sauce with vegetables, wrap them in tortillas, and top with a little more sauce and some cheese, before putting them in the oven to heat through. They end up soft and delicious inside, with a crisp cheesiness on the outside. What is in a Chicken Enchilada? Add a small scoop of the chicken.