Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage. Tired of Cooking the Same Dinner Recipes Every Week? Never struggle on what you should make for dinner again. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Place stem side down in baking dish. Spoon filling mixture onto one side of the tortilla, roll and place seam-side down into the pan. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas. You can have Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage
- It’s 1 packages of white corn tortillas.
- Prepare 4 cup of minute rice(white rice).
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken (shredded).
- Prepare 1 large of green bellpepper.
- It’s 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 5 cup of shredded cheese (premixed bag from store).
- You need 10 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 10 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of Lawrys Enchilada Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 head of green cabbage.
- You need 4 cup of green onion chopped.
- You need 4 cup of black olives chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 can of tomato paste (small can).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 dash of garlic salt, cayene pepper, black pepper.
Transfer to a wide, shallow bowl or plate. Add rice, mix to coat with oil and spread out in pan (but don't press flat). Coat large saute pan with oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage step by step
- Boil boneless skinless chicken in a pot on high heat for 30 min.
- Let chicken cool off for 15 min and shred into pieces.
- In a frying pan prepare Lawrys Enchilada Seasoning mix with water directions are on back of package.
- Cook red sauce on medium heat till thickened and fully stirred take off heat and let cool 15 min..
- In a frying pan heat 2 cups cooking oil and fry the corn tortillas till lightly crispy.
- Set aside corn tortillas on papertowels to drain excess oil and let cool for 10 min they will be hot to touch from the oil.
- Once tortillas have cooled dip them into the cooled enchilada sauce completely coating both sides.
- Once coated roll the shredded chicken into the dipped tortillas and make enchiladas.
- Line up the rolled enchiladas in a baking pan once filled cover the enchiladas in the prepared red sauce.
- Coat with a layer of the shredded chese and a layer of black olives then repeat with a layer of the sliced mozzarella and cheddar and top with the green onions and more black olives.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 min to make sure all the cheese is completely melted.
- For Spanish Rice: pour 4 cup minute rice into a frying pan on medium to high heat with the 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Dice up the white onion and green bellpepper and the cloves of garlic and add to the minute rice in the pan.
- Cook rice until browning and add the 2 cups of tomato paste and the 3 cups water.
- Let rice cook covered for 20 min or until soft.
- For Fried Cabbage: take one whole head of cabbage and chop into big pieces (when you fry the cabbage the leaves wilt and shrink).
- Add the chopped cabbage to a fying pan with the 2 tablespoons of butter garlic salt and black pepper cook on medium heat until lightly browned and tender.
Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic powder and. Combine garlic salt, celery salt and paprika; sprinkle over chicken. Combine rice, onion, green pepper and parsley; spoon into the pan. In a saucepan, bring broth, tomatoes, chili powder and salt to a boil. Add the tomatoes, contents of rice seasoning packet and remaining water.