Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Automated Poultry Processing Systems That Work Best for Your Needs. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. I start with a some of the sauce, then a layer of tortillas, a layer of sauce, then the shredded chicken, then cheese, then back to the tortillas.
Once softened, sprinkle in flour to thicken the mix and make a roux. Add in diced Hatch green chile, and chicken broth. Add the chicken, beans, and green chile. You can cook Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 can of (10 oz) green chile sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz) diced green chiles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter).
These quick and easy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are cheesy, creamy and oh-so-delicious. They are stuffed full of tender chicken, cream cheese and spicy green chilis, slathered in enchilada sauce and finished with melted cheese and all of your favorite toppings. Serve with sour cream and spanish rice. Add in green chiles, lime juice, salt, cumin, chile powder, and cilantro.
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir..
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan.
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
These savory Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas start with soft tortillas loaded up with a creamy, cheesy chicken mixture and topped with green enchilada sauce. These cheesy chicken enchiladas are topped with your favorite enchilada toppings like fresh avocado, diced tomatoes, fresh herbs, or a diced red onion. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down onto prepared baking dish. Corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, cheese, green chile enchilada sauce, sour cream, and green chiles, topped with more sauce and cheese! We frequently make these enchiladas when we have company over for dinner, because everyone loves them!