Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Here is how you do that. Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are. Here is how you can achieve that. Pour remaining sour cream mixture over all and top with shredded cheese. You can have Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 1 dozen of mission tortilla (I've noticed they do not break apart as easy).
- Prepare 1 of salsa verde.
- It’s 1 of sour cream we use Daisy.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 each of chicken flavored bouillon cube we use knorr.
- Prepare 2 large of lemons or limes.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 large of chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican style shredded cheese.
We have Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe on our regular menu plan rotation. The kids go crazy over it and I love it too! The best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. We have the easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe packed with chicken, cheese and.
Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the 2 large chicken breast and shred to small pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
- In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are transparent, add the chicken bouillon crush bouillon and mix until well blended turn off stove cut the 2 lemons or limes and squeeze into the chicken mixture and stir.
- For the sour cream sauce in a large bowl put about a half of cup of sour cream and other half of salsa verde whisk until well blended you can add more sour cream or salsa verde to desired thickness.
- Heat up tortillas I put about 4 tortillas wrapped in a napkin and nuke for 30 seconds add the chicken mixture and roll up tortillas, repeat until no more chicken mixture remains.
- spread sour cream sauce over the rolled up enchiladas make sure it's fully covered in sauce if you need more repeat step 5.
- drown the enchiladas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 30 min.
Start by making the enchilada sauce. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, spread down the center and roll into a cylinder. Melt butter in a medium saucepan; stir in flour to make a roux, stir and cook until bubbly, and gradually whisk in chicken broth then bring to boiling, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green.