Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding. Find Cinnamon Rice Pudding Now at Kensaq.com! Cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is. Stir in the rice, pecans and raisins.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. The sweetened condensed milk, with vanilla extract, cinnamon, and raisins brought back wonderful childhood memories of the pudding my grandma used to make for me. So rich, creamy, sweet, and comforting. You can have Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding
- It’s of whole milk.
- Prepare of medium grain rice.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of raisins.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
The raisins add a perfect chewy texture. Instructions Combine the milk, rice, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins (sultanas) in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, mixing occasionally. In a heavy saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in rice and salt.
Cinnamon Raisin Rice Pudding step by step
- Place everything into a large pot EXCEPT for the sweetened condensed milk and butter over medium high heat. Stir often as it comes up to a low boil..
- Once beginning to boil, reduce the heat down to low. Simmer, stirring often, for 15-20 minutes. You'll know it's done when the rice is tender and the milk has mostly been absorbed. It should still be creamy, but if you need to, you can stir in some additional milk until it reaches your desired consistency. Keep it mind that it will continue to thicken as it sits and cools (especially if you are going to let it chill in the fridge before eating… it will become extremely thick)..
- Remove the pot from the heat, then stir in the butter and sweetened condensed milk. That's it! Either serve warm or refrigerate in a tupperware for later if you prefer it cold..
Stir in milk, Splenda Sweetener, raisins, and cinnamon. Ingredients Reduced Fat Milk, Rice, Cane Sugar, Raisins. The rice pudding is creamy with a yummy cinnamon flavour and the raisins give it just the right sweet touch. I love serving it warm as it brings out the flavour of the vanilla best. This recipe can be made with brown rice, but it won't be as creamy and will take longer to cook.