Easy paneer butter recipe. Read Reviews And View Previous Work. Discover Amazon's Beauty Store To make paneer butter masala, firstly onions, tomatoes & cashews are sauteed with spices. Then these are blended to a silky smooth puree which forms the curry base.
In a large pan or kadhai, heat a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil. Add red chillies, ginger, garlic paste and all the whole spices (bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and peppercorns). Alternatively, you can also wrap the spices in a muslin cloth and add them to the pan (take this out after the tomatoes are cooked down). You can cook Easy paneer butter recipe using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy paneer butter recipe
- You need of paneer cubes.
- It’s of tomatoes diced.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of cashews.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of tomatoes sauce.
- You need of Butter to fry.
- You need of Kasturi methi.
- Prepare of garam masala powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- You need of cream.
Add red chillies, ginger, garlic and saute for a minute. Add cashew nuts and saute for another one minute. Heat a thick bottomed pan or a heavy pan. Keep the flame to a low or medium-low.
Easy paneer butter recipe step by step
- Marinate the paneer with little redchilli powder,turmeric powder and salt..
- Fry it with butter in tawa and keep it aside..
- Fry tomatoes with onion and cashews with little oil for few minutes. Let it cool and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Add butter to a kadai add the grinded paste and let the oil come out.add the chilli powder,turmeric powder and garam masala. Now add the tomato sauce and stir well. Stir few minutes and add water as per the gravy required and cook for sometime.now add the butter fried paneer..
- Now add the cream andsalt and take it out of flame and garnish it with kasturi methi..
Adding oil prevents the butter from browning too quickly. Instructions Heat butter over medium heat in a large saucepan or dutch oven. This is an important flavour-building step, don't rush it! Once it melts, add garlic, cinnamon and cashews. Then grind it in a mixer or hand blender to a smooth paste.