Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion. Wide Range of Frying Pans, Saucepans, Pots, Pans, Woks, Cookware Sets & More. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. In the frying pan: Nigel Slater's tomatoes, onions and steak recipe. You can cook Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion
- It’s of Beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
A good, flat pan with a heavy base is a food friend to have in the kitchen. Use it to whip up this quick meal of steak. Cut into the fatty edge of the rump steaks several times and dip in flour. Fry until brown in the same pan as the onions.
Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion instructions
- Seasoning beef overnight with kosher salt,ground black pepper and thyme..
- When you get ready to cook, in the following day, dry beef with paper towel, add more kosher salt and ground black pepper after you dry it if you think you need it (optiona) and cut into small pieces or bite sized. Set aside.
- Cut onion and fry it until fragrant and cooked. Remove from the pan. Set aside..
- Put in beef in the hot pan after onion and no need oil. cook it untill your beef cooked perfectly..
- When beef is cooked add onion and mix together with steak. Stir them for a while..
- And this is it…. place your steak on the plate and ready to serve.
Add onion, and cook until tender. Add Worcestershire sauce and tablespoon butter and toss to coat. Thinly slice the steak across the grain and top with chopped parsley. Dust the beef in flour, then set aside. Heat the oil in a large pan.