Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa Farzana Memon. Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa Farzana Memon.
Chinese chicken samosa's are round shape samosa's very easy to make at home and very delicious. In this video we have shown how to make Chicken Samosa parcel at home. In this Ramzan Month add this dish to your menu. You can cook Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa
- You need of Dough ingredients.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of Salt to test.
- You need of White zeera half tsp.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of Recipe Ingredients.
- You need of Chicken boneless.
- Prepare of Speghatti 1 packet boiled.
- You need of Salt to test.
- Prepare of Black paper.
- It’s of Garlic past.
- Prepare of Chopped Shimla mirch.
- It’s of Chopped Carret.
- Prepare of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- You need of Tommato cachup.
- Prepare of Hot chilli sauce.
- It’s of White vinegar.
- You need of Oil.for fry.
Watch full video to see how to make a. Hello My Friend & Viewers, it's my public cooking group (Baking & Cooking). Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Remove from the oil with a.
Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa instructions
- Chicken chinees Round parcel Samosa 1st step Dough ingredients 2 cup.flour Normal water sa required Salt half tsp White zeera Oil 4 tsp. All ingredients mix well.&dough shape rest for 1 hours 2nd step Recipe Ingredients Chicken bone less Speghatti 1 packet Salt to tast Black paper 1tsp Garlic past 1tsp Chopped Shimla mirch 1 chopped Cabbage chopped carrot 1 Chopped onion.1 Soya sauce 2tsp Hot chilli sauce 3tsp Tomatto kachup 2tsp White vinegar 2tsp Oil for fry Metho.
Salam to all Now enjoy chicken Chinese samosa recipe very tasty and quick dish special Ramadan recipe I Hope you all like it very much My dear super subscri. Start by making the spicy chicken filling. Fry ground chicken (chicken mince) in a hot frying pan until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the chicken back into the pan with all of its resting juices and add the stock.