Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac). In the meantime, dissolve the cornstarch in the. Simmer uncovered, on a low heat, and stirring frequently, for about. Instructions In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add rice and salt.
Sütlaç Recipe – Rice Pudding, Turkish Style. The great thing about this sütlaç recipe is that it's just so easy! The most taxing thing you're going to have to do is stir the ingredients in the pan so that your sütlaç doesn't stick to the bottom. You can have Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac)
- It’s of rice.
- You need of water.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of powdered vanilla.
- You need of cornstarch.
Cook over medium heat until the rice is fully cooked. Add in vanilla extract and sugar and stir well. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and the remaining ⅓ cup whole. Preparation: First of all, put your all ingredients on your work surface.
Turkish Rice Pudding (Sutlac) instructions
- Cook the rice in a pot until the water disappears. Cover it with a lid while cooking. You can boil it with more water if you prefer the rice dissolved well in the desseet later..
- Add milk and cook it in medium fire until the milk begins to boil..
- Dissolve the cornstarch and vanilla in a half-cup of water and add it to the boiling milk and stir it (you can also use vanilla extract)..
- Let it boil for 15 minutes in low fire. Then, it will be ready. If you prefer the mix less liquid then you can boil longer..
- Keep it refrigerated and use cinnamon in the top if preferred..
Then, rinse your rice until the water runs clear and then. And bring the mixture to a boil. Then, remove it from the heat and fill small,. Today sütlaç is popular across Turkey, though rice grains, ingredient ratios and topping or flavoring will vary from region to region. -RetireTurkey. If you have ever tried rice pudding, you will see that your taste will be doubled with Turkish baked rice pudding – Firinda Sutlac with its burnt and caramelized taste.