Chicken Enchiladas. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Dot over the soured cream, sprinkle with grated cheese and scatter with the sliced chilli. Cube the chicken and return it to the pan. Stir in salt, passata, water, chilli powder, green pepper and garlic. You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
In a frying pan, fry the sliced chicken in the oil over a high heat for couple of minutes. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the onions, peppers and half the garlic. Shred the cooked chicken and place in a large bowl. Mix in soured cream, grated cheese and spring onions.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Boil tomatoes w/ chicken until chicken is ready. Then shred up chicken to desire… Also grate the cheese and have it ready to stuff the enchiladas (i personally grate a lot of cheese)… Pre-heat oven at 380…
- Dip the tortillas one by one in hot oil to soften them up and set aside til the tortillas aren't to hot.. Then start rolling up the enchiladas with chicken and cheese inside .. And place them side by side in a 13×9 pan …
- Blend up the boiled tomatoes w/ black pepper, onion, oregano, 1 cup of water and sour cream together…
- Now pour the delicious sauce over the enchiladas (yew can also add the sauce inside the enchiladas as your rolling them up to make them juicy) After your done pouring the sauce add more cheese on top of them .. and let cook in oven for 20 minutes .. and ENJOY ! :)).
Season with cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. Place a heaped spoonful of the mixture in each tortilla wrap, roll up and place seam-side down in a baking dish. To assemble the enchiladas, set up an assembly line including: tortillas, enchilada sauce, chicken mixture, and cheese. Lay out a tortilla, and spread two tablespoons of sauce over the surface of the tortilla. You make these Chicken Enchiladas by adding cooked chicken to a spicy sauce with vegetables, wrap them in tortillas, and top with a little more sauce and some cheese, before putting them in the oven to heat through.